Join the Texas A&M Superfund Research Center for the Disaster Research Training Workshop on Thursday & Friday, December 14 & 15, 2023!
- Risk communication
- Guidelines for field sampling
- Working in hazardous environments
- Human studies, disasters, and environmental emergencies
- Understanding Incident Command System & emergency operations
- Tabletop exercises focused on sample collection, community engagement, and state/local/federal interactions (facilitated by USEPA, USCG, UTH, UTMB, Shell, & Chevron)
LOCATION: TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field | Disaster City | Texas A&M University | College Station, TX, USA
|Texas A&M Superfund Research Center trainees||$0|
|Other Texas A&M University-affiliated trainees and/or staff||$300|
|All other registrants||$500|
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.