Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Training Courses
- 40-hour or 8-hour refresher in-person course (No remote participation option is available!)
- 14 hands-on workshops throughout the course
- Compliant with U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) HAZWOPER standard 29 CFR 1910.120 (e)
- Participants will receive a certificate upon completion
- Instructor: AnnaMarie Bokelmann, MS, from the Texas A&M School of Public Health
- Open to Texas A&M Superfund Research Center (SRC) trainees, members and trainees of other SRCs, and others interested in HAZWOPER training for disaster response and research
- Note to Texas A&M SRC trainees: Please contact Arlean Rohde directly, at ARohde@cvm.tamu.edu, to register!
|Course Fees||40-hour course||8-hour refresher*|
*If registering for the 8-hour refresher, review the schedule and choose which day you’d like to attend.